By Ferenc Kozma (auth.)
It was once in 1967-68 that I wrote the ebook fiscal family among "the Europes" and the socialist foreign cooperation, released in 1970. Its major message could be summed up as follows: 1. among financial improvement and underdevelopment exists a country which stabilizes below capitalist economic-and global economic-relations and con stitutes a specific peripheral sector round the built cores of the realm financial system. it's a old feat of the ecu socialist international locations to have damaged out of this peripheral state of affairs and to maneuver in the direction of the full liquidation in their old backwardness. 2. the placement of the crowd of ecu socialist nations in global economic system, and inside of it, in Europe, depends upon the asymmetry that is whilst the main attribute function in their family improvement: specifically, that the "traditional" volume and demeanour in their participation within the foreign department of labour not corresponds to their improvement standards, their having develop into even more built and exacting. whilst, their complete participation within the department of labour of the hugely built nations continues to be hindered-beyond the planned and spontaneous repressive efforts of the West-by the truth that their forces of creation haven't but reached a complicated nation. this can be what makes East-West fiscal relationships much more con tradictory and constitutes a threat to each attempt made during this course. 3.
Read or Download Economic Integration and Economic Strategy PDF
Similar systems & planning books
Learn equipment current the strategic administration box with nice possibilities and demanding situations. This moment quantity of study technique in procedure and administration contains 3 kinds of chapters. One set of chapters describes demanding situations and possibilities inherent specifically content material components, together with resource-based conception, strategic teams study, entrepreneurship, genuine innovations, and the build of functionality.
This groundbreaking advisor presents a deep realizing of the way to accomplish firm functionality administration goals, sponsored up by way of first-hand money owed from Fortune 500 businesses who're successful via development responsibility, intelligence, and expert decision-making into their organizational DNA. force enterprise functionality explains the aggressive virtue skilled by means of corporations that create and deal with a "Culture of functionality.
This advisor exhibits the best way to either create and enforce a strategic plan.
- Change or Die: The Three Keys to Change at Work and in Life
- The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- Critical Systems Analysis and Design: A Personal Framework Approach
- Analytical Planning. The Organization of System
- The Political Economy of Energy, Finance and Security in the United Arab Emirates: Between the Majilis and the Market
Additional info for Economic Integration and Economic Strategy
3. Dynamics of world trade in the sixties (1970 data relative to 1958) SOllct: UN Statistical Yearbook 1972 49 simultaneously by a stable, consolidated international division of labour. A considerable part of these commodity movements is the result of unstable and temporary division of labour, and the volume of those commodities which are moved as a result of occasional individual deals, and which are not backed even by an unstable, temporary division of labour is not negligible. At any rate, the intensity indicators of commodity flows indicate, on the whole, the deepening of the division of labour.
For this, however, the direction of the world's technical progress must be well known and prognosticated, 43 and from among the cultures to be developed those technical activities should be excluded at the outset in respect of which the capital input per unit of output, or the scale of production, or its research requirements will foreseeably exceed the capacity of the economy during the period while the capital invested is recovered, or the world market becomes saturated, and technical culture starts to decline, etc.
Finally, the third direction is the scatteringofthe production of the various individual products and assortments of the world of commodities proliferating through bipartition all over the world. The first two trends are commonly called cooperation, the latter specialization. In an actual venture usually the elements of all three directions can be found, thus their "classification" in any of the categories seems wilful in the actual cases. The division of labour mushrooming within manufacturing also brings about its hierarchy.
Economic Integration and Economic Strategy by Ferenc Kozma (auth.)